Somerset Condos, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 6 Homes for Sale

  • $183,500 to $225,000
  • $205,983 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 6 of 6
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Somerset

Somerset Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1303 condos for sale (Calgary) and 6 Somerset condos for sale, finding the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Somerset MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Somerset, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (89%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Somerset rentals (11%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 3 Somerset townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 27 houses for sale in Somerset too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Shawnessy real estate or homes for sale in Bridlewood. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start touring some Calgary condos today!

calgary
somerset
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.