Sherwood Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 3 Homes for Sale

  • $309,963 to $349,900
  • $332,954 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Sherwood

Sherwood Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 1536 townhouses for sale in Calgary and 3 Sherwood townhouses for sale, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Sherwood MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Sherwood, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (93%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Sherwood rentals (7%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 5 condos for sale in Sherwood. Want more square footage? There are currently 22 houses for sale in Sherwood too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start touring some Calgary townhouses today!

calgary
sherwood
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.