Ramsay Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 3 Homes for Sale

  • $529,900 to $799,900
  • $619,900 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Ramsay

Ramsay Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 1526 total listed townhouses (Calgary) and 3 Ramsay townhouses on the market, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Calgary) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Ramsay MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Ramsay, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (54%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Ramsay rentals (46%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 8 houses for sale in Ramsay. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Connaught real estate or homes for sale in Downtown. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the REALTORS® in our Calgary real estate agent directory to start visiting some Calgary townhouses today!

calgary
ramsay
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.