Queensland Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 5 Homes for Sale

  • $240,000 to $344,500
  • $282,480 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 5 of 5
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Queensland

Queensland Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2049 total listed townhouses (Calgary) and 5 Queensland townhouses for sale, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Calgary) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Queensland MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Queensland, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (84%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Queensland rentals (16%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 4 houses for sale in Queensland. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Deer River Estates real estate or homes for sale in Deer Run. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the REALTORS® in our Calgary real estate agent directory to start touring some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
calgary
queensland
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.