North Haven Condos, Calgary

Reset Filters

North Haven Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1281 condos for sale in Calgary and for sale, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Calgary are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the North Haven MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in North Haven, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Calgary Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (74%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in North Haven rentals (26%).

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 2 North Haven townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 6 houses for sale in North Haven too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some North Haven Upper real estate or homes for sale in Highwood. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the agents in our Calgary real estate agent directory to start touring some Calgary condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?

Big houses with white picket fences and acres of land are what dreams are made of. Or are they' Here is the reality of living in the suburbs and how to tell if it's the right move for you

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?
calgary
north-haven
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.