New Brighton Condos, Calgary

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 5 of 5
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. New Brighton

New Brighton Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1207 condos for sale (Calgary) and 5 New Brighton condos on the market, pinpointing the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the New Brighton MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in New Brighton, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (90%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in New Brighton rentals (10%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 17 New Brighton townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 62 houses for sale in New Brighton too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some McKenzie Towne real estate or homes for sale in Copperfield. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start visiting some Calgary condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots
calgary
new-brighton
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.