Mayland Heights Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 8 Homes for Sale

  • $299,800 to $959,900
  • $520,438 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 8 of 8
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Mayland Heights

Mayland Heights Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2229 Calgary townhouses and 8 Mayland Heights townhouses on the market, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Mayland Heights MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Mayland Heights, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (54%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Mayland Heights rentals (46%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 4 condos for sale in Mayland Heights. Want something more substantial? There are currently 19 houses for sale in Mayland Heights too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Southview real estate or homes for sale in East Mayland Heights. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start visiting some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
calgary
mayland-heights
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.