Glendale Houses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 11 Homes for Sale

  • $475,000 to $1,579,900
  • $683,226 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 11 of 11
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Glendale

Glendale Houses for Sale, Calgary

With 3166 houses for sale (Calgary) and 10 Glendale houses for sale, discovering the ideal house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Calgary) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Glendale MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related houses for sale in Glendale, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Calgary Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (61%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Glendale rentals (39%).

Want a home with amenities but don't want to compromise square footage? There are 1 Glendale townhouses for sale. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Calgary real estate. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Calgary real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Calgary real estate agents to start touring some Calgary houses today!

calgary
glendale
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.