Glendale Condos, Calgary

Reset Filters

Glendale Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1290 Calgary condos and on the market, discovering the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Glendale MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Glendale, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Calgary Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (61%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Glendale rentals (39%).

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 2 Glendale townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 14 houses for sale in Glendale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Calgary real estate. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start visiting some Calgary condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?

Big houses with white picket fences and acres of land are what dreams are made of. Or are they' Here is the reality of living in the suburbs and how to tell if it's the right move for you

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?
calgary
glendale
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.