Glenbrook Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 37 Homes for Sale

  • $169,000 to $779,900
  • $464,766 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 24 of 37
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Glenbrook

Glenbrook Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2234 townhouses for sale in Calgary and 38 Glenbrook townhouses for sale, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Glenbrook MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Glenbrook, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (63%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Glenbrook rentals (37%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 2 condos for sale in Glenbrook. Want more square footage? There are currently 16 houses for sale in Glenbrook too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Glamorgan real estate or homes for sale in Killarney. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start touring some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
calgary
glenbrook
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.