Glenbrook Condos, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 4 Homes for Sale

  • $189,888 to $275,000
  • $246,222 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Glenbrook

Glenbrook Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1233 total condos (Calgary) and 4 Glenbrook condos listed, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Glenbrook MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Glenbrook, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (63%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Glenbrook rentals (37%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 32 Glenbrook townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 6 houses for sale in Glenbrook too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Glamorgan real estate or homes for sale in Killarney. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start viewing some Calgary condos today!

calgary
glenbrook
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.