Garrison Green Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 8 Homes for Sale

  • $289,900 to $788,800
  • $617,563 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 8 of 8
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Garrison Green

Garrison Green Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2234 Calgary townhouses and 8 Garrison Green townhouses listed, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Garrison Green MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Garrison Green, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (73%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Garrison Green rentals (27%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 3 condos for sale in Garrison Green. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 6 houses for sale in Garrison Green too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Lakeview real estate or homes for sale in Lincoln Park. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start viewing some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
calgary
garrison-green
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.