Forest Heights Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 19 Homes for Sale

  • $138,000 to $299,900
  • $215,526 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 19 of 19
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Forest Heights

Forest Heights Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2229 total listed townhouses (Calgary) and 19 Forest Heights townhouses for sale, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Calgary) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Forest Heights MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Forest Heights, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (60%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Forest Heights rentals (40%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 6 houses for sale in Forest Heights. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Fonda real estate or homes for sale in Marlborough. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Calgary real estate agents to start touring some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
calgary
forest-heights
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.