Dalhousie Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 8 of 8
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Dalhousie

Dalhousie Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2050 total listed townhouses (Calgary) and 8 Dalhousie townhouses for sale, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Dalhousie MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Dalhousie, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (81%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Dalhousie rentals (19%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 7 condos for sale in Dalhousie. Want something more substantial? There are currently 24 houses for sale in Dalhousie too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Varsity Acres real estate or homes for sale in Edgemont. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Calgary real estate brokers to start touring some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
calgary
dalhousie
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.