Cranston Houses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 69 Homes for Sale

  • $339,900 to $1,449,000
  • $622,792 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 24 of 69
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Cranston

Cranston Houses for Sale, Calgary

With 2634 houses in Calgary for sale and 71 Cranston houses on the market, discovering the ideal house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Calgary real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Cranston MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related houses for sale in Cranston, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Calgary Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (92%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Cranston rentals (8%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 14 condos for sale in Cranston. Want a home with amenities but don't want to give up square footage? There are 16 Cranston townhouses for sale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Auburn Bay real estate or homes for sale in Panorama Hills. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Calgary real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Calgary real estate brokers to start visiting some Calgary houses today!

The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.