Charleswood Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • Zero Homes for Sale

Charleswood Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2234 Calgary townhouses for sale and listed, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Calgary) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Charleswood MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Charleswood, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (73%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Charleswood rentals (27%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 22 houses for sale in Charleswood. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Brentwood real estate or homes for sale in Collingwood. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the REALTORS® in our Calgary real estate agent directory to start viewing some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
calgary
charleswood
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.