Applewood Park Condos, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 2 Homes for Sale

  • $149,900 to $229,500
  • $189,700 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Applewood Park

Applewood Park Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1313 condos for sale (Calgary) and 2 Applewood Park condos listed, finding the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Applewood Park MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Applewood Park, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (77%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Applewood Park rentals (23%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 2 Applewood Park townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 17 houses for sale in Applewood Park too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start viewing some Calgary condos today!

calgary
applewood-park
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.