Rural Caledon Condos, Caledon

Reset Filters

Rural Caledon Condos for Sale, Caledon

With 6 condos for sale (Caledon) and listed, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Caledon by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Caledon) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Rural Caledon MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Rural Caledon, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The Caledon Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (92%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Rural Caledon rentals (8%).

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 12 Rural Caledon townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 144 houses for sale in Rural Caledon too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Caledon East real estate or homes for sale in Caledon Village. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Caledon average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Caledon real estate agents to start viewing some Caledon condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
caledon
rural-caledon
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.