Caledon Townhouses

36 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 β€” 24 of 36

Caledon Townhouses for Sale

With 39 Caledon townhouses for sale, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our MLS® map for Canada-wide real estate listings. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Caledon by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Caledon MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Caledon MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Caledon, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Caledon Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (92%) of of city population own their homes, while the rest live in Caledon rentals (8%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 4 condos for sale in Caledon. Want more square footage? There are currently 242 houses for sale in Caledon too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse homes for sale in Toronto, some Brampton real estate, or homes for sale in Erin. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Caledon housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Caledon Realtors to start touring some Caledon townhouses today!

caledon
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.