Willingdon Heights Condos, Burnaby

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Burnaby
  4. Willingdon Heights

Willingdon Heights Condos for Sale, Burnaby

With 534 Burnaby condos and 5 Willingdon Heights condos listed, finding the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Burnaby by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Burnaby MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Willingdon Heights MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Willingdon Heights, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Burnaby Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (83%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Willingdon Heights rentals (17%).

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 1 Willingdon Heights townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 23 houses for sale in Willingdon Heights too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Vancouver Heights real estate or homes for sale in Hastings Sunrise. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Burnaby housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Burnaby REALTORS® to start viewing some Burnaby condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?

Big houses with white picket fences and acres of land are what dreams are made of. Or are they' Here is the reality of living in the suburbs and how to tell if it's the right move for you

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?
burnaby
willingdon-heights
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.