Upper Deer Lake Townhouses, Burnaby

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 8 of 8
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Burnaby
  4. Upper Deer Lake

Upper Deer Lake Townhouses for Sale, Burnaby

With 230 townhouses for sale in Burnaby and 8 Upper Deer Lake townhouses on the market, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Burnaby by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Burnaby) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Upper Deer Lake MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Upper Deer Lake, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (84%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Upper Deer Lake rentals (16%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Upper Deer Lake. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 33 houses for sale in Upper Deer Lake too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Highgate real estate or homes for sale in Deer Lake. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Burnaby average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Burnaby real estate agents to start visiting some Burnaby townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
burnaby
upper-deer-lake
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.