Montecito Townhouses, Burnaby

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 5 of 5
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Burnaby
  4. Montecito

Montecito Townhouses for Sale, Burnaby

With 214 townhouses for sale in Burnaby and 5 Montecito townhouses for sale, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Burnaby by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Burnaby MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Montecito MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Montecito, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Burnaby Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (71%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Montecito rentals (29%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 12 houses for sale in Montecito. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Simon Fraser Univer. real estate or homes for sale in Government Road. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Burnaby real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Burnaby REALTORS® to start touring some Burnaby townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
burnaby
montecito
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.