Montecito Condos, Burnaby

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Burnaby
  4. Montecito

Montecito Condos for Sale, Burnaby

With 448 condos for sale (Burnaby) and 1 Montecito condos for sale, finding the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Burnaby by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Burnaby are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Montecito MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Montecito, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Burnaby Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (71%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Montecito rentals (29%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 7 Montecito townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 13 houses for sale in Montecito too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Simon Fraser Univer. real estate or homes for sale in Government Road. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Burnaby real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the agents in our Burnaby real estate agent directory to start touring some Burnaby condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
burnaby
montecito
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.