Metrotown Townhouses, Burnaby

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 27
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Burnaby
  4. Metrotown

Metrotown Townhouses for Sale, Burnaby

With 217 townhouses for sale in Burnaby and 25 Metrotown townhouses on the market, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Burnaby by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Burnaby real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Metrotown MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Metrotown, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Burnaby Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (69%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Metrotown rentals (31%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 107 condos for sale in Metrotown. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 21 houses for sale in Metrotown too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Forest Glen BS real estate or homes for sale in Central Park BS. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Burnaby housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Burnaby real estate brokers to start visiting some Burnaby townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Where to buy a townhouse in Greater Vancouver in 2018

There's no denying that the property market in Greater Vancouver is competitive. To help you make smart property decisions, we've analyzed and ranked every neighbourhood to find the best and worst communities to buy a townhouse in the Greater Vancouver area

Where to buy a townhouse in Greater Vancouver in 2018

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
burnaby
metrotown
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.