Sunnidale Townhouses, Barrie

Reset Filters

Sunnidale Townhouses for Sale, Barrie

With 76 Barrie townhouses and listed, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Barrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Barrie real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Sunnidale MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Sunnidale, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (76%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Sunnidale rentals (24%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 3 condos for sale in Sunnidale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 16 houses for sale in Sunnidale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Northwest real estate or homes for sale in 400 West. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Barrie housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Barrie real estate brokers to start viewing some Barrie townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Where to buy a townhouse in Greater Vancouver in 2018

There's no denying that the property market in Greater Vancouver is competitive. To help you make smart property decisions, we've analyzed and ranked every neighbourhood to find the best and worst communities to buy a townhouse in the Greater Vancouver area

Where to buy a townhouse in Greater Vancouver in 2018

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
barrie
sunnidale
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.