Aurora Village Houses, Aurora

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 20 of 20
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Aurora
  4. Aurora Village

Aurora Village Houses for Sale, Aurora

With 175 houses for sale in Aurora and 19 Aurora Village houses listed, pinpointing the perfect house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Aurora by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Aurora MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Aurora Village MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in Aurora Village, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the best schools? The Aurora Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (83%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Aurora Village rentals (17%). If you're looking for Aurora Village apartments for rent or Aurora Village house rentals, or just want to browse Aurora rentals, we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 12 condos for sale in Aurora Village. Want a place with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 6 Aurora Village townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Aurora Heights real estate or homes for sale in Aurora Highlands. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Aurora housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Aurora REALTORS® to start viewing some Aurora houses today!

aurora
aurora-village
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.