Aurora Village Condos, Aurora

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 20 of 20
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Aurora
  4. Aurora Village

Aurora Village Condos for Sale, Aurora

With 38 condos for sale (Aurora) and 12 Aurora Village condos for sale, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Aurora by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Aurora MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Aurora Village MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Aurora Village, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Aurora Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (83%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Aurora Village rentals (17%). If you're looking for Aurora Village apartments for rent or Aurora Village house rentals, or just want to browse all rentals (Aurora), we've got you covered.

Need a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 4 Aurora Village townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 36 houses for sale in Aurora Village too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Aurora Heights real estate or homes for sale in Aurora Highlands. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Aurora real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Aurora REALTORS® to start touring some Aurora condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
aurora
aurora-village
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.