Central East Townhouses, Ajax

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Ajax
  4. Central East

Central East Townhouses for Sale, Ajax

With 23 townhouses for sale in Ajax and 4 Central East townhouses on the market, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Ajax by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Ajax) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Central East MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Central East, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Ajax Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (90%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Central East rentals (10%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 12 houses for sale in Central East. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Northeast Ajax real estate or homes for sale in South East. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Ajax real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Ajax real estate agents to start visiting some Ajax townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
ajax
central-east
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.