Central East Condos, Ajax

Reset Filters

Central East Condos for Sale, Ajax

With 9 condos for sale (Ajax) and on the market, finding the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Ajax by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Ajax MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Central East MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Central East, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the highest ranked schools? The Ajax Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (90%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Central East rentals (10%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 2 Central East townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 15 houses for sale in Central East too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Northeast Ajax real estate or homes for sale in South East. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Ajax housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Ajax REALTORS® to start visiting some Ajax condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
ajax
central-east
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.