Forest Glade Townhouses, Windsor

Reset Filters
  • Zero Homes for Sale

Forest Glade Townhouses for Sale, Windsor

With 57 total listed townhouses (Windsor) and for sale, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Windsor by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Windsor) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Forest Glade MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Forest Glade, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the best schools? The Windsor Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (71%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Forest Glade rentals (29%).

If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Sandwich South real estate or homes for sale in East Riverside. Call or email one of the REALTORS® in our Windsor real estate agent directory to start touring some Windsor townhouses today!

windsor
forest-glade
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.