Ballantrae Townhouses, Whitchurch Stouffville

Reset Filters

Ballantrae Townhouses for Sale, Whitchurch Stouffville

With 17 total listed townhouses (Whitchurch Stouffville) and for sale, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Whitchurch Stouffville by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Whitchurch Stouffville) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Ballantrae MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Ballantrae, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (91%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Ballantrae rentals (9%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 31 houses for sale in Ballantrae. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Whitchurch Stouffville real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Whitchurch Stouffville real estate agents to start touring some Whitchurch Stouffville townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
whitchurch-stouffville
ballantrae
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.