Rural Whitby Townhouses, Whitby

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Whitby
  4. Rural Whitby

Rural Whitby Townhouses for Sale, Whitby

With 51 townhouses for sale in Whitby and 1 Rural Whitby townhouses listed, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Whitby by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Whitby MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Rural Whitby MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Rural Whitby, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (93%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Rural Whitby rentals (7%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 15 houses for sale in Rural Whitby. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Brooklin real estate or homes for sale in Blue Grass Meadows. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Whitby housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Whitby REALTORS® to start viewing some Whitby townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots
whitby
rural-whitby
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.