Lynde Creek Townhouses, Whitby

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Whitby
  4. Lynde Creek

Lynde Creek Townhouses for Sale, Whitby

With 16 Whitby townhouses for sale and 1 Lynde Creek townhouses for sale, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Whitby by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Whitby) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Lynde Creek MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Lynde Creek, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the best schools? The Whitby Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (86%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Lynde Creek rentals (14%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 20 houses for sale in Lynde Creek. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Downtown Whitby real estate or homes for sale in Williamsburg. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Whitby real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Whitby real estate agents to start touring some Whitby townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
whitby
lynde-creek
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.