Sentinel Hill Condos, West Vancouver

Reset Filters

Sentinel Hill Condos for Sale, West Vancouver

With 103 condos for sale in West Vancouver and listed, finding the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in West Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's West Vancouver real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Sentinel Hill MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Sentinel Hill, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (76%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Sentinel Hill rentals (24%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 2 Sentinel Hill townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 23 houses for sale in Sentinel Hill too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Ambleside real estate or homes for sale in Park Royal. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? West Vancouver housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our West Vancouver real estate brokers to start viewing some West Vancouver condos today!

west-vancouver
sentinel-hill
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.