Horseshoe Bay Wv Condos, West Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 6 of 6
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. West Vancouver
  4. Horseshoe Bay Wv

Horseshoe Bay Wv Condos for Sale, West Vancouver

With 89 total condos (West Vancouver) and 6 Horseshoe Bay WV condos listed, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in West Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's West Vancouver MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Horseshoe Bay WV MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Horseshoe Bay WV, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (90%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Horseshoe Bay WV rentals (10%).

Looking for a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 7 Horseshoe Bay WV townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 8 houses for sale in Horseshoe Bay WV too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Gleneagles real estate or homes for sale in Whytecliff. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? West Vancouver housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our West Vancouver REALTORS® to start viewing some West Vancouver condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
west-vancouver
horseshoe-bay-wv
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.