Dundarave Condos, West Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 23 of 23
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. West Vancouver
  4. Dundarave

Dundarave Condos for Sale, West Vancouver

With 105 West Vancouver condos and 23 Dundarave condos listed, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in West Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's West Vancouver real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Dundarave MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Dundarave, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The West Vancouver Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (91%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Dundarave rentals (9%).

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 5 Dundarave townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 42 houses for sale in Dundarave too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Ambleside real estate or homes for sale in Queens. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? West Vancouver average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our West Vancouver real estate brokers to start viewing some West Vancouver condos today!

west-vancouver
dundarave
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.