Caulfeild Condos, West Vancouver

Reset Filters

Caulfeild Condos for Sale, West Vancouver

With 82 West Vancouver condos for sale and listed, finding the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in West Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's West Vancouver real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Caulfeild MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Caulfeild, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the highest ranked schools? The West Vancouver Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (93%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Caulfeild rentals (7%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 27 houses for sale in Caulfeild. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Olde Caulfeild real estate or homes for sale in Upper Caulfeild. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? West Vancouver housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our West Vancouver real estate brokers to start viewing some West Vancouver condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
west-vancouver
caulfeild
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.