Waterloo Houses

143 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 143

Waterloo Houses for Sale

With 147 Waterloo houses on the market, finding the right house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Waterloo by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Waterloo MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Waterloo MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Waterloo, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Waterloo Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (74%) of of city population own their homes, while the rest live in Waterloo rentals (26%). If you're looking for Waterloo apartments for rent or Waterloo house rentals, we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 89 condos for sale in Waterloo. Want a place with amenities but don't want to give up square footage? There are 47 Waterloo townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse the Kitchener MLS® system, some Municipality Of Meaford real estate, or homes for sale in Cambridge. Contact one of our Waterloo REALTORS® to start visiting some Waterloo houses today!

waterloo
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.