West Woodbridge Townhouses, Vaughan

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 10 of 10
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Vaughan
  4. West Woodbridge

West Woodbridge Townhouses for Sale, Vaughan

With 238 Vaughan townhouses for sale and 12 West Woodbridge townhouses listed, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Vaughan by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Vaughan MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the West Woodbridge MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in West Woodbridge, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (89%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in West Woodbridge rentals (11%). If you're looking for West Woodbridge apartments for rent or West Woodbridge house rentals, or just want to browse Vaughan rentals, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 16 condos for sale in West Woodbridge. Want something more substantial? There are currently 18 houses for sale in West Woodbridge too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some East Woodbridge real estate or homes for sale in Vaughan Grove. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Vaughan housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Vaughan REALTORS® to start viewing some Vaughan townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
vaughan
west-woodbridge
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.