Maple Townhouses, Vaughan

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 13 of 13
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Vaughan
  4. Maple

Maple Townhouses for Sale, Vaughan

With 154 townhouses for sale in Vaughan and 13 Maple townhouses listed, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Vaughan by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Vaughan MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Maple MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Maple, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (94%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Maple rentals (6%). If you're looking for Maple apartments for rent or Maple house rentals, or just want to browse homes for rent (Vaughan), we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 27 condos for sale in Maple. Want something more substantial? There are currently 43 houses for sale in Maple too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Vellore Village real estate or homes for sale in Patterson. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Vaughan housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Vaughan REALTORS® to start viewing some Vaughan townhouses today!

vaughan
maple
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.