East Woodbridge Townhouses, Vaughan

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 15 of 15
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Vaughan
  4. East Woodbridge

East Woodbridge Townhouses for Sale, Vaughan

With 233 total listed townhouses (Vaughan) and 18 East Woodbridge townhouses listed, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Vaughan by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Vaughan) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the East Woodbridge MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in East Woodbridge, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (92%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in East Woodbridge rentals (8%). If you're looking for East Woodbridge apartments for rent or East Woodbridge house rentals, or just want to browse Vaughan rentals, we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 14 condos for sale in East Woodbridge. Considering more square footage? There are currently 55 houses for sale in East Woodbridge too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some West Woodbridge real estate or homes for sale in Pine Valley Business Park. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Vaughan housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Vaughan real estate agents to start viewing some Vaughan townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
vaughan
east-woodbridge
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.