Concord Townhouses, Vaughan

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Vaughan
  4. Concord

Concord Townhouses for Sale, Vaughan

With 153 townhouses for sale in Vaughan and 1 Concord townhouses listed, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Vaughan by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Vaughan) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Concord MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Concord, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (82%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Concord rentals (18%). If you're looking for Concord apartments for rent or Concord house rentals, or just want to browse Vaughan rentals, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 25 condos for sale in Concord. Want more square footage? There are currently 7 houses for sale in Concord too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Maple real estate or homes for sale in Patterson. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Vaughan average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Vaughan real estate agents to start viewing some Vaughan townhouses today!

The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.