Concord Condos, Vaughan

32 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 32

Concord Condos for Sale, Vaughan

With 228 condos for sale (Vaughan) and 32 Concord condos listed, pinpointing the perfect condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Vaughan by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Vaughan MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Concord MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Concord, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (82%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Concord rentals (18%).

Need a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 1 Concord townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 12 houses for sale in Concord too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Maple real estate or homes for sale in Patterson. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Vaughan housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Vaughan REALTORS® to start viewing some Vaughan condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Where to find real estate sold data in Canada

TREB is fighting to keep seller information private, but that also means keeping sold data private. How do other real estate boards treat historical sold information' We'll tell you

Where to find real estate sold data in Canada

Worst playgrounds ever

Next time you're in an overcrowded park or playing on a swing set with peeling paint, consider yourself lucky. It could be worse!'Here are 10 of the worst playgrounds ever

Worst playgrounds ever
vaughan
concord
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.