Beverley Glen Townhouses, Vaughan

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Vaughan
  4. Beverley Glen

Beverley Glen Townhouses for Sale, Vaughan

With 238 townhouses for sale in Vaughan and 3 Beverley Glen townhouses listed, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Vaughan by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Vaughan are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Beverley Glen MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Beverley Glen, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (94%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Beverley Glen rentals (6%). If you're looking for Beverley Glen apartments for rent or Beverley Glen house rentals, or just want to browse Vaughan rentals, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 32 condos for sale in Beverley Glen. Want more square footage? There are currently 19 houses for sale in Beverley Glen too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Brownridge real estate or homes for sale in Uplands. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Vaughan average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the agents in our Vaughan real estate agent directory to start viewing some Vaughan townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
vaughan
beverley-glen
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.