Point Grey Townhouses, Vancouver

Reset Filters

Point Grey Townhouses for Sale, Vancouver

With 438 total listed townhouses (Vancouver) and listed, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Vancouver) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Point Grey MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Point Grey, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (63%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Point Grey rentals (37%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 12 condos for sale in Point Grey. Want more square footage? There are currently 61 houses for sale in Point Grey too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some West Point Grey real estate or homes for sale in Kitsilano. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Vancouver housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Vancouver real estate agents to start viewing some Vancouver townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
vancouver
point-grey
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.