Main Condos, Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 15 of 15
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Vancouver
  4. Main

Main Condos for Sale, Vancouver

With 1555 condos for sale in Vancouver and 15 Main condos on the market, pinpointing the perfect condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Vancouver) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Main MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Main, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (76%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Main rentals (24%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 4 Main townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 42 houses for sale in Main too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Cambie real estate or homes for sale in Fraser VE. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Vancouver average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the REALTORS® in our Vancouver real estate agent directory to start visiting some Vancouver condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
vancouver
main
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.