Mackenzie Heights Townhouses, Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Vancouver
  4. Mackenzie Heights

Mackenzie Heights Townhouses for Sale, Vancouver

With 466 townhouses for sale in Vancouver and 1 MacKenzie Heights townhouses for sale, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Vancouver MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the MacKenzie Heights MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in MacKenzie Heights, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (86%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in MacKenzie Heights rentals (14%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 26 houses for sale in MacKenzie Heights. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Dunbar real estate or homes for sale in Arbutus. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Vancouver real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Vancouver REALTORS® to start touring some Vancouver townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
vancouver
mackenzie-heights
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.