Knight Townhouses, Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 12 of 12
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Vancouver
  4. Knight

Knight Townhouses for Sale, Vancouver

With 438 townhouses for sale in Vancouver and 12 Knight townhouses for sale, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Vancouver real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Knight MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Knight, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (72%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Knight rentals (28%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 7 condos for sale in Knight. Want more square footage? There are currently 59 houses for sale in Knight too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Victoria VE real estate or homes for sale in Kensington Cedar Cottage. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Vancouver real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Vancouver real estate brokers to start touring some Vancouver townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots
vancouver
knight
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.