Kerrisdale Condos, Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 27
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Vancouver
  4. Kerrisdale

Kerrisdale Condos for Sale, Vancouver

With 1555 condos for sale in Vancouver and 27 Kerrisdale condos on the market, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Vancouver MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Kerrisdale MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Kerrisdale, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Vancouver Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (71%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Kerrisdale rentals (29%).

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 6 Kerrisdale townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 61 houses for sale in Kerrisdale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Arbutus Ridge real estate or homes for sale in S.W. Marine. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Vancouver real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Vancouver REALTORS® to start visiting some Vancouver condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
vancouver
kerrisdale
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.