Fairview Vw Townhouses, Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 34
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Vancouver
  4. Fairview Vw

Fairview Vw Townhouses for Sale, Vancouver

With 478 total listed townhouses (Vancouver) and 33 Fairview VW townhouses listed, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Vancouver real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Fairview VW MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Fairview VW, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (83%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Fairview VW rentals (17%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 74 condos for sale in Fairview VW. Want more square footage? There are currently 1 houses for sale in Fairview VW too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some False Creek real estate or homes for sale in Kitsilano. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Vancouver average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Vancouver real estate brokers to start viewing some Vancouver townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

Langley, B.C. is moving up as one of the best places to live in the province of British Columbia. It offers a variety of high-end properties and some great townhomes. Here's a few of the more expensive options currently on the market

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
vancouver
fairview-vw
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.